Saturday, April 22, 2017

BABY STEPS INTO ADULTHOOD


Update: ...................... I managed to land myself a job at an ad agency I like!!! Hoooooooray!!!!

Tbh, the whole job hunting experience felt rather exhausting and arduous. For each step that I was about to take, I spent quite a long time contemplating and talking to people about it. Then, for each step I took, I second-guessed it - what-if's and could-have-been's haha. I'm pretty idealistic and because of that, I'm bent on making the best decision I can without having to look back and regret. 

If you're currently in this process or about to embark on one some time soon, be strong! You're gonna need lots of strength and discerning power! I saw the whole process as a period where my self-esteem and self-worth were placed on trial. But hey, it is undoubtedly an invaluable experience that has made me appreciate myself more haha. 

"I is smart. I is kind. I is important." - reference: The Help

Ok, that's all I have for now. Just wanted to update you guys on how I'm doing because y'all have been so supportive on my job-searching journey!!!!!!!!! If you ever need someone to talk to regarding this, just holler (email available at sidebar)! Speaking of email......... sorry........... I know I haven't been the most efficient in this aspect but please send me a follow up to bump up the email if I haven't gotten back to you!!!! Ok, I'm gonna go catch up on the favourite series and just laze my weekend away before soldiering on on weekdays again. Love you guys! Have a lovely weekend ahead.


Bottom: House of Harlow from REVOLVE


Top: LPA from REVOLVE




psssssssssst: also guys, there's S-A-L-E on the REVOLVE site if you're interested *wink*











No comments :

Post a Comment