Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How We Met & Progress - I





I get questions from curious people about how Jerm and I got together.
And, we've decided to write a post on it so that we can look back at it in future.
So here it goes:





Where we met?

Irina: In a club.
Jeremy: Yeah, Rebel.
Irina: No wait... That’s where we started talking b, but before that we sorta met... in Zirca isn't it? National Day 2011! But then, he wasn’t brave enough to hit on me, so his friend went ahead instead. He totally missed the chance.
Jeremy: Well, I wasn’t really into girls (in relationship sense) at that time. I was bad. I just wanted to fool around.
Irina: Actually I'm happy that we didn’t talk then, cause I didn’t want the course of events to change at all. Not even the unhappy and bitter bit of them.




So, where did you guys officially meet?

Jeremy: Rebel.
Irina: Yes, Rebel. My friends dragged me there halfway from Phuture/Zouk cause I was really high and drunk and they wanted to stop making a fool out of myself since I had some history there already ha ha.
Jeremy: She got there at about 3plus. She stood at the elevated step, looking right at me. She stood out from the rest.
Irina: He was the first one I noticed when I walked in. At that time, I was just high enough and I knew what I was doing. So, definitely it's not beer goggle.
Jeremy: She was bold. She gestured for me to go over to her.
Irina: Well… blame it on the alcohol. Ha ha ha.

Jeremy: I wasn’t even dressed that day. So I was really flattered to have her noticed me. So, I approached her.
Irina: I thought he’s cute. He just needed a little bit of polishing here and there. I was with a friend, Alicia. She pulled me over and battled with the loud music to say, “Omg no Irina. Get away from him.” And began to give me the “NO HE’S NOT CUTE AT ALL” deathly eye warning, which obviously I ignored.
Jeremy: We danced but only for awhile. The music ended 30-45 mins after she came.
Irina: Then, we went to 7-11 to grab a drink. Alicia was like, “Now under this light, look at him carefully and make your judgement.” I know he’s not thaaaaat cute then. He could be cuter if the black ear studs were gone, change the all-black attire/dressing/style, maybe the hairstyle too, and with a lil' bit more sleep would help as well. Ha ha.

Jeremy: Being the gentlemen I am, I offered to send her home. Irina then bumped into her guy friend who stopped her from me cause I was kinda notorious then. Irina didn't frequent Zirca/Rebel so she wouldn't know. She’s the Zouk kinda girl. Guys who've seen me brought girls home would naturally I have ill intentions but it's not like that. If I like a girl, I wouldn't treat her that way. And, I already like Irina then. So I wouldn't.
Irina: Yeap, I’ve this good friend telling me that Jerm was hanging out with few other girls before I was there. What am I supposed to think/feel then? Ha ha he said Jerm’s a total player! Well, I kinda figured but maybe he enjoys the company of girls right? I assured my friend and told him, "I’d probably forget all of this tomorrow morning, so don’t worry." and let Jerm sent me home anyway.

Jeremy: Of course, she remembered me the next day! I sent her a friend request on Facebook! Efficiency at its best. No wait, but before that I've something important to add. I planted a kiss on her cheek when I sent her home. That was a good move man. I really think that's good.
Irina: Actually I couldn’t remember, so I guess that kinda defeats the whole purpose of leaving an impression right? Muahahahaha. Don’t worry, I still love you hehehe.
Jeremy: Okkkkk. So, I asked her out on that very morning. She agreed quite suavely and we've been going out eversince.
Irina: And they live happily ever after till today… WAIT, YOU REALLY THINK SO? Nooo… this dude’s past gave me waaaaay too much problemsssssss. You’ve no idea ha ha.


So this is the part 1. Keep a lookout for part 2!!!!
Hope we didn't bore you!!!! Hehehehe.

If you've any questions you wanna ask us, just formspring me or leave a comment below!

Byeeeeeeeeee!! 


P.S We are really amused and thankful at the same time, that you guys showed interests in our relationship. We think it's real cute and sweet, and we like that ^^ Have an awesome week ahead!






No comments :

Post a Comment