Friday, May 25, 2012

CHANGED IN STATUS



Yes... 





Yoohoo~ I've finally changed and updated my relationship status on Facebook haha. Yes, I know it's lame cause it has been quite a while and we are so slow right? Hahaha but before that I was in a relationship with my good friend, Vinodhini. I didn't want to break up with her, so I left it as it is. Haha. Good friends over boyfriend k /smugface

Plus, I've this thing where I'm rather afraid to change statuses on Facebook. As naive as this is gonna sound, I didn't want it to jinx the relationship. Hahahahaha. Don't judge k! I know that sounded really silly, but I've seen too many status updates evolve from being "in a relationship" to "single" and I don't want to be one of them. So, I've always been careful. That sorta explains why I was in a relationship with my good girlfriend instead of a guy huh. Haha. Oh, my previous relationship wasn't indicated on Facebook as well. So, can you tell how weird I am in this aspect already?

Now, how did it happen? 
It wasn't my boyfriend. Well, he did ask, but I sorta said no.
Cause I didn't want to break up with Vino unless she's the one who initiates it you see.

It's Vino's boyfriend. He is really sweet. He texted me to ask for a favour; something I didn't expect.
And, at that point of time, I was expecting a favour like, help him to complete a surprise or something.
But instead he said, "May I have your permission to be in relationship with Vino on Facebook?" 
That's so so cute!!! Hahaha, of course I said YES!!! 

And at the same, I sorta agree to my boyfriend's request by agreeing to Vino's boyfriend. Hehe.
 BAM, TADAH. END OF MY LAME STORY.

This is probably nothing big to you, but this sorta is SOMETHING for ME. 
Cause I've never been in a relationship with a male on FB before, not even with my ex. 
I feel that this is something so open and public; feel as if I'm risking something here. 
If you think about this, one's reputation is kind of at stake
How would people not judge you, if they keep seeing
the change in relationship status over a short period of time, right?

I wanna share what I've read on Thought Catalog, something I thought I can relate to, about current situation. Makes me happy that I am not the only one thinking this way eh /glad








Okay, been too long since I last blogged.
And I feel weird. Bye. 
Muah.





No comments :

Post a Comment