Wednesday, September 25, 2013

STRUTTT, STRUTTT, STRUTTT IT YOUR WAY


HIIIIIIIIIII GUYS!!!!!

I apologize for the lack of update recently. And, it's so sweet that none of you pressurized me on ask.fm to update my blog etc. love you guys many many hehehe (^^) Talk is cheap, so to show you guys my appreciation, I'm back with something really exciting!!!!!!!! I AM REALLY REALLY EXCITED SO YOU BETTER BE TOO!!!!!!

PROUDLY PRESENTS.....

Good things must share
I've got some goodies from Struttt and they look real awesome!!
Guess what? I've decided to give them ALL to you guys!!!!

Elemental Dream Checkered Dress

Sleepwalker Digit Dress

Fave of all: Hey Marc Jacobs Pullover

4 beautiful rings + 2 bracelets


I'll be selecting THREE winners; one for each item + accessories.
SO THE CHANCES OF GETTING SOME GOODIES IS ACTUALLY QUITE HIGH YEAH


"HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY?!"
 *giveaway only applicable to local readers*

1. FOLLOW @SHOPSTRUTTT ON INSTAGRAM

2. REPOST IMAGE WITH THE CHOICE OF ITEM YOU WANT ON INSTAGRAM
(accessories will be included)


2. MAKE SURE YOUR INSTAGRAM IS PUBLIC/NOT PRIVATE

3. HASHTAG #STRUTTTXIRINAGIVEAWAY
(double check your hashtag spelling)

4. ONE INSTA POST FOR ONLY ONE ITEM
IF YOU WANT TWO ITEMS, TWO INSTA POSTS

5. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 4TH OCTOBER


"ANY DISCOUNT TO SHOP AT STRUTTT?"

Of course!!!!! Simply quote "IRINA10" for 10% off your total bill!!!!
Valid till 25th October so be quick, while stocks last




SEE YOU GUYS ON INSTAGRAM THEN ;-)



Psssssst: Derma + Dental Info Vlog coming up soon hehehehe



No comments :

Post a Comment