Wednesday, October 16, 2013

JUST A FEW MORE DAYS


Hang in there. Just a few more days to more sleep.
Just a few more days to run overdue errands.
Just a few more days to spend more time with family and friends.
Just a few more days to freedom and to play.

Precisely, just 3 more days to the end of Fashion Week.

I hope I don't sound boastful but I am so very proud of myself for securing major shows in this year's Fide Fashion Week especially Stephane Rolland and Alexis Mabille; international renowned brands. And also not forgetting, Ari Dein and Julien Fournie x Love Bonito. I've never thought I'd secure more than one show!!! Seriously, come on.... me??? It's really beyond me how I got so lucky.

To be honest, I am probably one of the odd models who's never good with brands. So this may sound shallow but I had no idea how bigggggg these brands were internationally. Eventually I found out, judging from the response I get when people ask, what shows am I walking for. "WOW!"

I am... indeed a very very blessed child to be picked and recognized by such talented and known people in the industry. I feel so thankfully overwhelmed today; it's as if it's only necessary to make a run to the church and give all of my thanks to God.

Also, thank you for those who've emailed me and also dropped me encouraging messages on ask.fm to keep me going. You guys are da bomb, sweetest of the lot. Thank you for sharing this moment with me. It's really another milestone in my career. I'm actually thinking maybe I should continue doing this for another year and defer my studies? I don't know. We'll see. (Please don't drop me any messages on ask.fm regarding studies.... just don't. I wanna keep it off my mind for a while. At least till the end of FFW)






..... to shine




No comments :

Post a Comment