Friday, November 29, 2013

QUICK UPDATE




1. FLYING OFF TO NEW ZEALAND IN 8 DAYS TIME

Yes. In 8 days time. I'm still in the midst of packing. I've no idea what to pack or how to layer the clothes since I've never stepped out of Asia nor have I been trained how to dress fashionably for such places. I've absolutely zero tolerance for cold, so I foresee myself looking like an Eskimo in every picture heh.

What I really wish to achieve in New Zealand is.... S K Y D I V I N G
It's on my bucket list for the longest time and I wish I can fulfil it this year #soexcited #ermaigawd


2. WHO'S GONNA TAKE CARE NONAME?

I feel like an absolute bad parent. Granny made a last minute decision to go back Malaysia for holiday when we're away. So.... WHO'S GONNA FEED AND LOVE NONAME?! I am super in need of someone from Dec 5-9..... 4 days and then my granny will be back and she can take over. It stresses me out that I can't seem to find the right person for this huge responsibility and I.... hate troubling others.


3. QI XUE SERVICE

A HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU TO THE ANONYMOUS who introduced me to Qi Xue Service at Golden Mile Tower for my granny's knee problem. Yesterday was the first appointment. I really really hope granny will get better soon and I actually kinda like the sinseh and service there. The only thing that got on my nerve was the receptionist? She's pretty rude when it comes to handling calls. I was lost. I called and asked for direction and she was being a total........... yeap. /fingers-crossed/ Granny, be alright soon.


4. HER JET SET




Newly launched on 25th November. This baby features a range of apparels from simply classy to playful and fun. It doesn't matter if you're working or studying, cause they'll suit you just fine!!! Go check them out today and buy some goodies to be one of the first few honourable ones to be decked in Herjetset's items hehe!!!

INSTAGRAM: @herjetset




6 comments :

  1. Hi Irina! Can i ask what's this Qi Xue Service about? My mum is having some problems too and I really wish I can do something to help her get better. I tried googling it but can't seem to find anything helpful. Would really appreciate your help! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a TCM place recommended by a reader. You should try it!!! It's really better than those that I've been bringing my granny to. Call to make an appt: 96686146

      Delete
  2. Estelle (Huisze's ajchoir friend who happen to stumble upon your blog hehe)December 3, 2013 at 7:14 PM

    NZ shouldn't be that bad now! I went in Winter (June) and it was mad cold/freezing! if you're the kind who's super afraid of cold weather, consider wearing a singlet under your top. Singlets keep you nice and warm on the inside. :) then normal top and a knitted sweater would be good. Nice scarf would be good cuz it keeps your neck warm = whole body warm wohoo! I've only been there once actually haha so i don't know if my suggestions will help. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Estelle and yes I remember you! So cute of you to be so detailed!!! Dyou like it there?? Any food I should try? Any must-do thing? Yeah I've packed lots of clothes!!! More than enough actually. So I'd later as much as I need in the morning. When the temperature starts to increase, I'd lose a few tops! :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Irina! Your pics are sho nice !!!!! Would like to ask how do you edit your pictures to get these nice effects? Example: those pics of you in 'HER JET SET'~ I've been wanting to learn how to get this effect for a very long time already >< Hope you can help me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear! Use the vscocam app!! It'll help :-)

      Delete