Friday, January 04, 2013

AFORARCADE


This is slightly overdue. No, I lied.
This is really really long ago. 
Still, I want to share it with you guys.

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen these pictures below.
There are the Behind-The-Scene shots from AforArcade launch shoot months ago.




So for this shoot, I've to carry a very different persona.
I've to louder than I usually am (translate this in picture not noise)
I've to be quirkier, bolder, weirder.... and basically, it's all about having fun.
And for the very first time, it's okay to be comfortable with my braces.

I am so thankful how the client appreciates and likes all of me, including my braces. 
Not all clients are like that y'know.
"Have it, flaunt it. Don't be afraid."

So, I had fun. Loads of fun. 
And with such personality I had to portray, the character became kinda unglam on set hahaha.











What you waiting for? 
Go check AforArcade out now!!!!!!!!!

HEHEHEHE.




3 comments :

  1. Hi Irina! hope you don't mind me asking, where'd you get the pretty white dress with the cut out/ sheer area at the waist. Saw it on your Instagram just earlier today (04jan). Love the look in this shoot btw^^ you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweets! I got it from Topshop quite some time ago! :-) tqtq

      Delete
  2. Thanks babe, have a good weekend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete