Sunday, March 31, 2013

WHO, WHAT NOW?



They say relationship is for two, why do I then hear so many irrelevant voices in between.


I am more than happy if your help is sure to be valid and useful. Otherwise, stop. Stop, my dear friend. I appreciate and love you so very dearly. But stop saying things that could possibly destroy the slightest ray of hope I have.

I know you're trying to protect me from going far worse than I already am now. But you have no idea how the assumptions you made hurt more than the hard truth, and it sucks that I've to hide how much I'm hurting inside else you'd feel awful as well. I've come so far, I can't just drop everything, do I? Why is that you can be right? Are you so happy yourself that you're an exemplary living proof right now?

Everyone is feeding me with too many info. All I need sometimes is just a listening ear and warmth. I'm exasperated enough. Please don't further mess up my train of thoughts. If you're not certain that you're leading me to the right path, you don't have to. Just sit back and watch me stand up on my own... eventually when I am ready (hopefully with the help of my dearest boyfriend).




Oh baby, I hope you know what you're doing to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment