Friday, May 10, 2013

WORK



I am having my break this week; haven't been going castings and I'm happy. The only job I took up this week was RunwayBandit's. I just have to stay clear from makeup for awhile. The skin allergy caused a lot of breakouts and they obviously not gonna go away so soon. Probably in a month's time? Damn it.

It's true that it's not all glitz and glamour. If you've sensitive skin like me, you'd be wary about every job. What makeup products will the makeup artist be using? Is the brush clean? Will I have breakout after that? Will it aggravate my skin? I've been thinking about it, and I should have a talk with my agency soon. About how unhappy I am, how I am bored, how I want to do something else for awhile for a change and that I promise I'll be back when my braces come off. Just give me a break for awhile. I really wish I've the guts to travel alone; my own edition of Eat, Pray, Love but I'm too much a puss to do anything like that. God, please bless me with courage; 2 minutes insanity is all I need.

So, this year's FSO ... phew. I pulled through!!!!!!!!!!! Last year, I didn't manage to put up a good show because of the long distance, the tight and high heels, and maybe weak body but I did this year!!!!!! Ion to Paragon and back to Ion!!! It's definitely more than 1.2km there; runway that long. Damn.

Thank God call-time for this year's was so much later than before, 2pm. Hell yeah. I was really lucky. I could use some more rest. It was a really really long day. I admired those who were there since morning, as early as 7 or 8AM.

Walked for Robinsons this year.

Makeup done by Julyen. Always always very pleased with his work.

While heading over to Shunji Matsuo to get our hair done, Adler and I chased after this Storm Trooper for a picture. Not a fan, totally just for fun. I had to ask around for the name of this "robot". 

After hair and makeup. Yes, curls.
10 years older. We all thought our hair was terrible till we saw Adler's..... HAHAHAAHAH

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SO CUTEEEEEEEE OMG HAHAHAHAHA. EVERYONE WAS JUST STARING AT ADLER THE WHOLE TIME. I'M SO GLAD HE'S SPORTING ENOUGH TO HAVE PEOPLE LAUGHING AT HIM AND NOT BE MAD ABOUT IT. Kudos.

This year is definitely my best FSO ever :')










YAY

So thankful for all the friends who texted to check on me, and those who were psychically there breathing down my neck making sure that I eat, drink, sit, rest, just to be well enough for the show. Love each and every of you guys. 



4 comments :