Thursday, December 13, 2012

How We Met & Progress - III








How did you guys get together?

Irina: Oh, ha ha ha. B, why don’t you answer this one.
Jeremy: Ahem… okay it was about 10 months back, on 28 January 2012. We were chilling at Spinelli, Orchard Central. 2011 didn’t end too well for me. So I want to kickstart 2012 in the right way. I wanted a new and fresh start. I want to find a nice girl, commit and settle down. It was totally a different side of me. I mean, why wait when I’ve this amazing girl yeah?
Irina: It was really sudden. I didn’t see it coming either, cause the whole ‘settling down’ thing was never in his dictionary. So I guess the New Year magic must have gotten pretty serious into him haha, but I’m glad it turned out this way.

Jeremy: As I was saying, we were chilling at Spinelli right… So I casually took her phone to fiddle with it. She’s always cool with me meddling with her phone. When she wasn’t looking, I changed my contact name on her mobile phone to “Will You Be My Girlfriend” instead. I put it on the table, near her where she could see. And I called her. She paused and stared at the screen for a while and raised her head to look at me. I smiled and asked, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Irina: AND I SAID YES! The moment the word shot out my mouth so quickly, I hesitated right after and said, “Are you sure of this? Do you want to give this a second thought? I mean, I’m totally okay with this, but you… please think it through yeah.”
Jeremy: It’s funny that she got flustered. I was very sure of what I wanted. I wanted to have her then. So the ‘yes’ was a really strong affirmation and assurance to me, I was so happy. The little Jeremys in my head were doing a mid-air punch and shouting ‘Yeah man!!!’ hahaha. I know I did good.





Who loves more now?

Jeremy: Obviously it’s me.
Irina: Definitely not true. I don’t need to declare because the answer to this question is way too obvious.
Jeremy: I will always love her no matter. No matter how she gets angry at me, how she wants me to go away, how she shows me attitude. It doesn’t matter. I love her so I won’t go away. I love her more.

Irina: I don’t know how to say/prove that I love you more but I’m sure you definitely can feel the overflowing love I have for you isn’t it? Think about the time where I had to wait 3 hours for you to book out at Pasir Ris, or the times where I had to put up with all the nonsense you unknowingly put me through, or the times where you receive mini surprises from me. All these are love too, sweetie.
Jeremy: I don’t think it can be measured. We each think we love each other more. So that’s the answer.





Anymore questions, you can formspring me or comment here!!!!


 I'll survive Friday.
This weekend is gonna be awesome.



No comments :

Post a Comment