Friday, December 28, 2012

MAKE UP ROUTINE





For those who asked, here you go!

I am really bad at making video tutorials (I shy) and I'm no makeup expert so I think this would be sufficient in giving you an idea of what I do everyday yeah.

It's actually quite direct, no magic or spells.








Sorry for some of the poor quality images, tried searching for high res but to no avail.

1. Make Up For Ever HD Foundation

2. Sana New Born - Brow EX

3. This is kinda an optional step for me these days cause I wanna nurse my lashes:
Benefit - They're Real!
Face Shop - Face It Volume Mascara
L'oreal - Double Extension Curl
(sorry for those I've answered on Formspring, I mentioned Revlon)

4. Fabracadabra M.A.C Bronze Face Kit 

5. Pop Beauty - Stain Stay + Nivea Essential Care Lipbalm




There, hope these will be helpful :-)
Go have a superb day ahead!!!!





5 comments :

  1. hi irina!(: do a post of whats inside your bag and wallet ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey irina! where do you get your Sana New Born - Brow EX from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me who can't see any videos? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no videos on this post dear. Only picture :-)

      Delete