Sunday, December 16, 2012

RUNWAY BANDITS DECEMBER LOOKBOOK



HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR DECEMBER LOOKBOOK?

It's really amazing. 
The team worked so hard and I am so glad the pictures turn out to be terrific!


Someone asked me this on Formspring. 

I feel happy working with them. I guess that's what matters right?
They are really nice people.

Actually, I realized there are a lot of nice people in Singapore.
Just that they weren't given opportunities to shine, cause we are all so skeptical sometimes.


Behind The Scenes

Bangla enough?














Photographed by Amanda Wong




















Woohoo!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!

GO SHOP NOW AT WWW.RUNWAYBANDITS.COM!!!











1 comment :

  1. These photos are amazing. Your look absolutely beautiful!! In awe of you right now :)

    ReplyDelete