Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ANGEL A


Such an interesting movie.
Nice concept, filming techniques, storyline etc.

Y'all should watch it.
'Cause I love it.


Edited @ 11:23PM

I HAVE SOMETHING TO RANT AND
SOMETHING TO GET OFF MY CHEST.

A situation that I was in today, made me appreciate this movie even more. 
It's simply because I find it relatable
I love things that I can relate to; the element of familiarity comforts me.

The line: "It's difficult to love yourself when nobody shows you how" got stuck in my head since the day I watched the movie. I think it is true that some people are incapable of love. It's not because they are selfish or self-centered, but it simply because they genuinely do not how: to love, give, and care. The movie shows a man who does not how to love, rejects love, unable to see the good in himself too. And a woman, is then introduced to teach him how to love.

The problem does not lie with ignorance, as long as they are open to learning and receiving love from others. It's just that it annoys me big time when they reject the love that was offered, as well as putting down others who are happily in love. Why? Just cause you see no love, others can't be in love?

They say, the amount of love you give, will be the amount of love you receive
It's all equal. So, why stingy with love? 

If you don't try and love, you're never gonna learn. Simple as that. I'd never taught I'd meet such a person. I don't know if I'm supposed to be intrigued by the rarity or to be sad/pity about it. I believe family, friends, and everything else play important roles in such a thing. I sincerely hope that person will be able to see what we see in love and be more open to it.

Oh, have you heard of this irony: Giving is actually one of the happiest thing you can ever receive
Get it? It's okay if you don't. Maybe someday you will *wink* Hehe.





No comments :

Post a Comment