Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BEEN AWHILE



HI!

Wish March would never end cause when April just reminded me that school is drawing near.
In fact, next week.

This holiday has been really nice. Though it isn't like what I expected, I am still grateful. Still it could have been better... if only I have insisted on my diving trip and also my Phuket trip. Sigh. I should have. Oh well, but I am so looking forward to my Korea trip in June! Shall start saving so that I can shoppppp all I want when I'm there kekeke ^^v

For the past few weeks, I've been spending a lot of time with my boo, J. 
So in this update, you'll see lots of his face hahahah. 

Free Cone Day

Ques 1: What happened to my boyfriend's forehead?
Answer: I was too rough.... KEEEDDDDDING!!! 
He bumped into something while he was swimming. IKR. Clumsy silly ass.
Ques 2: Did we get the Ben&Jerry's icecream?
Answer: NOPE! Queueing for Ben&Jerry's was too mainstream, we got Cold Stone instead! 
Hahaha. Actually the real reason is the queue was insanely long that we'd rather pay for icecream.


Crocs

Oh... my bored face at Crocs' fitting.
And did I mention I got booked for Crocs' show? 
It'll be happening at Vivocity this weekend! ;-)


Crashing Huisze's Place
We went to Huisze's new house! And it looks amazing!
I love the kitchen a lot! Will have a baking date with Huisze soon!
HEHEHEHE YAY!
I wish I can find a better word than "love" to express myself sometimes.


A Trip to Singapore Zoo


HUGE ASS PYTHON


Handsome uh, the boy's side-view. Keke.


Sentosa's Tanjong Beach Club




My usual Haagen Daz HEHEHE.

Happy Easter Sunday!
Alex and Ian came together with us!
Why is Ziggy such a popular name?
Come to think of it, I actually do miss Ziggy. HAHA.
Ziggy is my lecturer. Love-hate relationship, but yeah... he is a nice dude.
Love this pictureeeeee!
There's a doughnut in the sky!!! HEHE.
The boy plucked this flower and tucked it behind my ear :') 
The feeling I got was like this.... KEKEKEKE.
Ian and Alex!
YAY HAPPY DAY!



Random

Midnight snacks + L4D2 session + Lepak at reservoir session
with Trey, Chrysther and Usman!

With Le Boyfriend at Vans' BBQ 


Okay, ending this post abruptly now. 
Cause I gotta shower and go meet my boy.

TA PEOPLE! Have a good week ahead!!!!
I know many of you are anticipating my challenge post 
but I'm still sorting out my thoughts on what to write hahaha.

SEEEEE YAAAAAA, BACKSIDES!!! :*




2 comments :

  1. Hello pretty! How did you make the circles things in your last pic?
    Is it an iPhone app or some photo editing software? :) you are really pretty' I like your features!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAIIII BABE!
      I made a tutorial just for you!
      Here you go:

      http://74hours.blogspot.com/2012/04/shapes-tutorial.html

      Hope it helps yeah hehehe!!

      Delete