Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WEDNESDAY WOES



Hiiiii, another week is gonna go by so fast. And school is gonna start so soon in April. 
Really dreading school. People of my age are graduating and I'm still schooling. Whyyyy pfft.

What worries me the most is that I am getting my results this Friday.
Trust me, I am not enjoying a single bit of this anticipation at all.

So the usual brief update:

The makeup for SWITCH Fashion Show.
White eyeliner, cool huh. 

Sleepover at Rachel E's. I swear her family members are the sweetest ever.
They are all so nice and warm. Luvvit.

Rach M just loves setting my Wallpaper to her pictures.


Was really a great night last Friday! 
Been so long since I last had such fun hehe.

Prawned with my loverboy. 

See the picture above with the man carrying umbrella while holding onto his prawning rod?
He was sheltering his girlfriend from the drizzle at the same time prawning, how sweeeeeeet.
I feel like a stalker for talking that picture, but I just can't help it.

Poojaa
Adler


What would I be without these girls? 
Hoho and Sham G. 

Really glad that I met them that night cause I was feeling down for no apparent reason. I wish I had something reasonable as an excuse, so that when someone asked, I could say ... maybe "PMS?" but my menses kinda finished like a week ago. So, I couldn't explain what/how I feel, it's all very complex. Worst of all was, I couldn't snap out of it. It's horrible. 
And the girls made it bearable that night. And of course, not forgetting my Snorlax :')



And then, it all got slightly better...
Was too occupied with castings sometimes to even think straight.


We got trolled. Spot the master troll if you can. Haha.
 
 

 
Love this woman heaps!

Hipster auntie seen with iPhone.


Ok bye. Hehe.

No comments :

Post a Comment