Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A BOOK I LOVE


Judging from the title, you should already know how this post is gonna make me sound like a nerdy bookworm. Most people can't tell, but I do read haha (surprise surprise...)

I don't know which book is the one I love most in particular, 
but these are my the top 3 fave of all time.





If you wanna start on a new book, and you haven't read any of the above, you should read them all. Haha. It's hard to pick just one cause I like them all for very different reasons. Okay, maybe if I really have to choose, I'd settle with " The Five People You Meet In Heaven". 

That's cause I got really hooked on it and surprisingly, I still do remember the storyline till today. I love all the unexpected twists the story has, that got me thinking/questioning till today. Even though it is a fiction story, it seems almost surreal sometimes. It is really interesting and intriguing, I must say. Okay, I don't want to reveal too much. Read it yourself to know yeah. Hehehehe.


This is the book that I am currently reading (on the right ),

I have a feeling that it's gonna be one of my top 4 soon. 


Have a nice day! 

Next post will be ... "Bullet My Whole day".
Can someone explain to me what that means? Hahaha.








No comments :

Post a Comment