Thursday, March 15, 2012

THURSDAY AFTERNOON



Few latest updates:

1. I AM SICKKKKKKKKKKK 


Fever is gone, but flu bug still lingers. It has to vanish before Saturday 'cause I don't want it to affect my work. So pleaseeeee... be gone before FSO show on Saturday.
Runny nose is not funny cause I'll end up looking like Ruldoph the Red-nosed Reindeer. 
Blocked nose isn't funny either, cause I hate having mini panick attacks that I'm gonna suffocate and die in my sleep. It's funny how I can get so paranoid isn't it? Haha. 

2. BOOKED

Got booked for Calvin Klein and Paul & Joe shows!!!
You have no idea how honoured I am to be walking for these brands.
Thank you so so much hehehe.



Excited to get busy!!!! Hehehehe.



Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things. It isn’t the mountain ahead that wears you out - it’s the grain of sand in your shoe." 
- Robert Service




No comments :

Post a Comment