Tuesday, November 19, 2013

ALL THAT CLOSE TO BIRTHDAY


HELLO LOVELIES!!!!!

As usual I'm back with more updates. Except that this time round, I've so many things I haven't talked about and I don't know where to start..... I'll just hmm, spam yeah hahahaha. This entry will include the ongoings on the week before my birthday + my birthday week. So yeah, let's roooolllllllllllll~


1. JURONG POINT

Jurong Point had a launch for this carousel to start off the Christmas season. It's super pretty! Too bad it only goes up and down and doesn't turn. Else, it'd be so much fun! So I was working there as they planned to have a fashion showcase to complement the launch; it was a Winter/Fall collection. The models were drowning in perspiration at the backstage. It was reaaaally funny and hectic. Though tiring (cause we each had 4 outfits to change into), it was a good show. 

What I'm most afraid of when I work: UNHYGIENIC MAKE UP ARTIST
Look at that and tell me how is that we, models have it easy?


2. ESSENSUALS BUGIS 

Birthday Preparation: Went to Essensuals Bugis to get my hair done
The vain me needed to look nice so yeah hahaha. Had my hair recoloured and treated. My hair hasn't been in the best condition ever since Fashion Week nightmare but Essensuals always makes me feel a lot better after my visit. My hair feels much softer and healthier again. Guys, go pamper yourself soon! Xmas is coming! So go and prep yourself to look more beautiful hehehe!!! 6333 0039

Was reading Amanda Seyfriend's interview while getting my hair done and I saw this.
So so apt I just had to share it on my Instagram.

Aftermaaaaaath! So so pretty. I actually quite like my new hair colour: Copper.
Though it's the same old shades of brown (cause my agency forbids any other colour), I'm still very very pleased with it hehehe.


3. W HOTEL -  ENDLESS SUMMER PARTY

Pool. Food. Kids. Friends. Games.
I really enjoyed the company and had lots of fun.
On a Sunday, what more can I ask for?

WIN..........


4. GRANNY

Granny's so special, she needs a category of her own. She hasn't been feeling ok. Her knee seems to be giving her a lot of problems recently. And it sucks that whenever I bring my granny out, it's usually not for leisure but either for errands or medical check-ups. Tomorrow I'll be bringing her to a TCM place near my new house at Upper Paya Lebar, if y'all know of a real good and effective TCM place, do let me know yeah? Please please please!


5. BIRTHDAY WITH RUNWAY BANDITS 

I GOT AMBUSHED BY THEM WHILE I WAS MAKEUP-LESS AND LOOKING TOTALLY ZOMBIFIED AND HORRID. I'VE TO SAY THEY'RE REALLY GOOD IN ACTING CAUSE I WAS TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS AND HAD NO CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON. NONETHELESS, IM SO VERY HAPPY LOOKING BACK AT THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS CAUSE... Never will I expect to be loved so so much. Thank you guys :')

Swee, thanks for being such a great person. You're really really so wonderful. I wish I know your boyfriend better, so that I can tell him that but he probably already knows ;-)

Thank you Sensual Nails Spa for the lovely nails too!!!! 
Keep at lookout at Runway Bandits for upcoming exciting giveaways hehehe 



6. BIRTHDAY PREPARATION

After much trial and error, this is what I settled with. My final invite design :')
It's been super long and my Photoshop skill has gotten rusty but it sure felt great to be in tune with it again.

My theme is obviously cute not in the literal sense but more of, being who you are itself is already cute. I was very determined to make my first party a blast and I'm very thankful to have Shamo and Hoho to help me. They know me best and no one could have done a better job, really. I told them my expectations and everything was delivered on point.

1. NO GUEST SHOULD FEEL EXCLUDED AT IRINA'S PARTY
2. GUESTS SHOULD NOT BREAK INTO CLIQUES
3. EVERYONE HAS TO HAVE FUN

AT THE VILLA! 
We immediately started on the decors not long after we checked in.

Snack corner still in progress. Lovely, isn't it? 
Thank you, my dearest Shamomo and Hoho.

I'll only reveal this much. Let's see the rest in Birthday Part 2 yeah? ;-)


7. HOHO'S BIRTHDAY GATHERING

Hoho's birthday is on the 16th while mine's 15th. So we thought why not celebrate together this year? And, I am so glad hoho managed to book another villa at the same place as well (we booked super in advance btw). However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we couldn't do it together and decided on a different plan. Hoho had her mini birthday gathering surprise planned by her boyfriend. It was really sweet. I am very proud of you, Ken.

Btw, this two tier BBQ thingy is dope

Because I'm tall, I'm never piggybacked often. In my life, till date, Hoho actually piggybacked me most and yet, she's smaller than me. How precious is she? Hoho, do feel better already. I love you so much. Both you and Shamo, hang in there for your exams yeah? When it's over, we can go playyyyy!!!! I'm very much looking forward to that already hehehehehe.





OK GOODNIGHT NOW HEHE



No comments :

Post a Comment