Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"I'M REALLY SO EXCITED"




Tomorrow I'll be checking in to the villa my friend, Eugene booked for me to celebrate my birthday on the 14th. Technically my birthday is on the 15th November, so on Thursday I'm sort of celebrating my last day of being 21st..... boooooooohoo hahahaha. I'm truly sooooo excited cause this is my FIRST birthday party ever (whuuuuuuuuut, I know). 

In the midst of getting the party together, deciding on the invitation list, sending out invites, I realize how much I've opened up my heart to my friends ever since I embrace my single hood. I'm so appreciative of those who've gone all out to help making my 22nd happen. 

I've been so busy with work and my lovely best friends, Hoho and Shamo, have been shopping the necessities on my behalf. I've a whole long list of who I wanna sincerely wish to thank. I hope I'd have time to do up personalize thank you card for them after this week. I might disappear from here for awhile tilllllllllllll whenever I'm free again? So just follow me closely on Instagram to see what's up yeah! 

Have a superb week ahead, you angels!


P.S. Did I mention I've to work on my birthday? Not sure if I'm supposed to be happy or sad. See you if I see you at the show mwaaaa




3 comments :

  1. Hey irina!!! Your ytss junior here hehehe!! Can't believe we are having bday party on the same day 14nov!!! Enjoy your birthday party and have a blast!!!!!!! May all your wish come true!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jas!!! I remember you so you don't have to label yourself as ytss junior hehehe.Heres an advance birthday wish to you! Have lots of fun and may your day everyday be filled with joy and love <3 thank you for being such a sweetheart since sec sch and your continuous support!! Have a smashing week ahead he he!!

      Delete
  2. Dear Irina,

    I wanted to take a moment to wish you the happiest of birthdays.
    I hope that you get to spend your special day doing the things you love with the people that you love.
    Thank you for all of the inspiration, food for thought, and wonderful music.

    Cheers to another year of pursuing dreams.

    Most Sincerely,

    =]

    ReplyDelete