Monday, February 06, 2012

5 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART


DAY 1 CHALLENGE





1. Be Decisive

Yes, I think I am quite indecisive when it comes to small decision-making matters. For instance: "Where do you want to go?" "What do you want to eat?" "What movie do you want to watch?". That is because I am easygoing. I'm totally cool with following the decision made by the guy. But, get this right: It's NOT because I don't have opinions of my own, but I just find it troublesome/redundant to debate over which one is a better choice. I don't like wasting time that way. And, some couples would actually quarrel over such small matter. I find it really idk, turn-off? Plus, I can always voice out when the decision made is bad/not right? And then, we can figure something out from there. So yeah. And, I find it really sexy when a guy can decide what's best for me. It's like he knows me well enough to do so.


2. Don't Be Pushy

The moment you're pushy, byebye. I can't stand guys who force/push/pressurize me into doing something. Let me take my own time to make the decision (since I'm indecisive) yo!!!! I would like to think that I am a complex creature, so I might go through funny and weird thought process that may or may not be longer than the usual. And, I think I am quite rebellious by nature. If you annoy me to the extend that I cannot handle, I will do things against your will just to piss you off. The more you want it, the more I ain't give you yo. I love things that happen naturally and not forced. Even when it comes to date/relationship etc. Give it time, if it's meant to be, it will be. If the two of you are meant to be, y'all will find your way back to each other no matter what. 


3. Spontaneity 

I looooooooooooooooove guys who are spontaneous!!! I think, it's because I get bored of things quite easily. Not all things but yeah, certain things. That's why I can never have a job that is desk-bound. I'll probably die. I need constant change and surprises. So, guys who are spontaneous will never cease to amaze me. It doesn't help that Singapore is so small and there's limited things to do on a date. If you're dating someone really rigid/boring, that's it.... KMN. So, with someone spontaneous will actually spice things up and he will know how to make the best out of the situation and y'all will definitely have fun ;-)


4. Ability to Hold a Conversation

When a guy can hold a proper conversation with you, it just shows that there's some depth in him. Playful yet mature. I think it's not easy to find someone who can sit down and listen to you and have a decent heart to heart talk. That's what girlfriends do right? But I think it is important for a guy to master this too. Otherwise, how is he gonna communicate effectively with you, isn't it? I am always charmed by guys with charisma. Wait till you meet one, one day. And then you'll know what I mean. Hehehe.


5. Compromise

Give and take. Simple as that. As much I can give (yes, I know one is not supposed to expect for the returns in love but whatever), the other party has gotta know how to reciprocate to keep it going. Otherwise, I might as well continue loving my sock monkey. 








No comments :

Post a Comment