Saturday, February 18, 2012

JUST ANOTHER WEEK




It has been a great week. It is supposed to be a study break week, but I treated it like holiday. I have got 2 papers next week on Wed and Thurs. Sigh, really worried now. I am really not good with examinations. Exam anxiety ruins everything. 

Vans

Been 'studying' at Starbucks with babygirl, Rash. 
Meeting her reminded me of how much I actually miss her.

And then, here's the legendary Leet. Haha. Never fails to make me laugh.


Super sorry that it feels like I haven't been talking to you for long!!!!
I'll be back bugging you once papers are over! You're probably sleeping now, and I happen to be free now. Oh well, sleep tight!!!!!

This is a really cute iPhone app.

Yingying

L'oreal Hairshow

Yingying's wig for the show.

With other models.

The complete look. Lovin' it!



So gothic right? Still chio!!! Hehe.

My composite card.

Carrie Models on newspaper!!!! Woohoo. Hehehehe. 
I have no idea what's written in Chinese.
In case, you don't know. I can't read Chinese. Haha.

I suggest we should just be asleep all day and all night.


My dearest Stanley, hahahahaha. Chao recruit! 
It's amazing how we've known each other for so long.

And lastly, my precious Haziq and Rashidah.
Really had an amazing time with them yesterday even though I was supposed to be studying.
It's all worth it. I wouldn't trade yesterday's time with them, with anything else!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 


Okay, this is the short update! 
I'll be back after exams on... Thurs?
See youuuzxszszszsxz!!!

MUAH.


No comments :

Post a Comment