Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TRULY SOMETHING




 Happy 1st Month, sweetheart. 

Random fact: Yknow I've always thought of those couples who give importance or celebrate monthsary or whatsoever kinda lame? And now.... I am one of them. Told you I'm oxymoronic. Ha.

So, please bear in mind that for me to even write this entry, is really really unusual!!! I've never really cared about all this monthsary thing, not even with my ex I think (if I rmb correctly). 

But all I know is that it's different this time. I have never thought, never crossed my mind that I'd be together with this boy. Never. Realistically, somehow, my mind just told me that we can never work. He is someone that people would refer to as my shame crush.

What is a shame crush? Well, shame crush is when you find yourself liking someone who’s totally not your type; might even be totally off your ideal radar or something. Remember Avril Lavigne's pop hit, "Sk8er Boi"? It was a shame crush kind of love story: He was a punk. She did ballet
Yeap, so basically it means two people, almost the opposite, end up falling hopelessly for each other.

Jeremy and I, the classic example. We are the odds that people never thought could happen. That is why, I find that surviving even one day with him is miraculous enough, so what more one month? I just want to pen this down so that when I look back, I know I once held onto something really dear.

This one month has made me feel like it has been forever. It felt soooo loooong, but it is only a month. Been through so much with him, that I'm thankful for even the littlest blessing that I receive.
I'm gonna keep this real short.


Jeremy Tan Yu Tzin
Thank you for being the amazing you, you are
And for the amazing past 30 days we had


I truly do.

Down by The Water. Ikea Trip. Meeting at Batok late at night.
Going to your condo for the first time. Chronicles movie. Lovely time at Chips. 
Thompson with your friends. Ice-skating on V-day. 
2 Kissing Fish + Goldfish. Kimchi fried rice.
Love, the Chinese movie that bore you so much.


Goodnight, J ♥


P.S I hope I didn't jinx anything with this blog entry eh. 

2 comments :