Sunday, February 05, 2012

SUNDAY

Hi guys.



Just got back from a test shoot. The photographer is really nice. 
His house is so huge, that I could almost die of envy on the spot. 
4 to 5 storeys! How's that??? Hahaha.

I've got a surprise for you readers today!!! 

I know y'all have always been curious about this J that I've been talking about.
And I've got some readers asking if we are together now....

And....... YES!!!!!
We are together now :') 

I've got a photo of him to show as well! Hehehehe. 


My boy.


It's amazing how this face can get me so fixated. 
Sigh. I'm in love.










4 comments :

  1. I knew it! J, that person you always talked about in your posts. It's that guy Jeremy right?
    I'm sooo happy for you babe ;')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI HI BABE!!!! HEHEHEHE. Thank you so much!
      Hope to see you real soon yeh!
      In the mean time, take care & 9gag away!!!! :>

      Delete
  2. hey gorgeous! im e anon fan whom u asked abt regarding m i the anon tt kept commenting on ur blog :D so i state a nickname for it! hehehehe happy early valentine's day! last long~~~~ xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Anon fan" hahahaha so cute.

      HI K!!!! :> Thank you so much!
      I really appreciate it.
      Have a nice day yeh!

      Delete