Saturday, August 03, 2013

I WOULD APPRECIATE






... if you guys don't ask me questions regarding uni. This is hard because I am already pressured (by myself) to make a decision to take a gap year or not, to enroll or not, and having you guys asking me questions about it, doesn't make it any easier. I'd appreciate if you guys wanna render help, but I don't have a definite answer for you and it troubles me that I'm still searching for an answer.

Don't get me wrong. I truly adore your enthusiasm for showing concern, but you should also know that I'd share this great news with you guys when I've already decided on a uni right? It doesn't feel good at all, having people asking me "so where are you going?" "have you been accepted?" etc.,  it's just a constant reminder that I haven't settled on anything.

The reason why I'm taking so long is because I'd rather take as much time as I want in deciding than to jump into something, and eventually regret that my degree is irrelevant to whatever I'm gonna do in future. Moreover, I don't really have to explain/tell/inform/report to anyone as to where I'm going isn't it?

Till then, please, please just give me some space to think about where I want to go or what I want to do. Thank you :-)





No comments :

Post a Comment