Wednesday, January 11, 2012

BLEAK?




Hi hi hi hi hi!!! How are you people? I'm in a extremely good mood today! Hahahaha. Hope you're having a good day as well! I'm really happy how things are falling into places. I got booked for a show tmr as well as next week! Isn't it amazing? Yes, I must say juggling school and modeling isn't easy but I think getting at least one show per week really keeps me going/alive/motivated! Haha. 

And, did I mention that my agency might be sending me to Shanghai for modeling? 2 months! I would really love to go! The plan sounds really great! The fact that they propose to send me there means that they have faith in me, and why would I wanna let them down right? :') 

Over there, I'll be living in a model's apartment. So, the accommodation is settled. The rent is about $500/month if I am not wrong. And my friends who been there before told me that, I will definitely be able to cover back all the expenses and in fact, earn some profit too! So it sounds really good to me. But yes, of course it'll be kinda scary for me to be there all alone, in a foreign land. Unless anyone of you want to accompany me there for two months? HAHA. I kid. Yeap, I've told my agent about it and he said, it'll be better if I'm there alone.... no competition yknow. True that.

Oh well. Such a competitive industry eh?

Anywaaaaaay, I am thinking of going during my holiday break from end of feb till april. Yes, I know I am very happy and excited about this but guess what? My mom isn't. Haha. She is not supportive of me going there. Yes, I think this is probably the first time she is not supportive of something I am doing eh! Oh my. But, of course, I can understand why. She is a mom, it is her duty to be worried about her babygirl going to a country she doesn't even like, to model. She claims that the industry there might not as 'clean' as Singapore's. She is referring to the sleazy business going on here, but we don't know how true it is right? Nonetheless, I did tell her that my friends'd been there and they said it's okay.

Stillllllllllll, she is not convinced. So, she tried to bribe me with this!


2 FREE TICKETS! 
4D3N TRIP 

PENANG, LANGKAWI, BANGKOK, PHUKET, PATTAYA, 
K SAMUI, KRBI, HANOI, HO CHI MINH, BALI

I have to choose any one of the places listed above. So which one eh? Kekeke. I am thinking either Bali or Phuket. How? But the thing is, I don't think I can resist going Shanghai eh. Still, I accepted the tickets from my mom. I am intending to enjoy this short trip first, come back and then see how. *cunning* Hahaha. My mom is smart eh. She knows where my weakness lies, and ZAM. She shot me down with these tickets. Hehe. I think Imma need a strategy to play these cards well to counter her move. Hurhur.

So, where would YOU go if you're given the tickets? ;-)
Penang
Langkawi
Bangkok
Phuket
Pattaya
K Samui
Krabi
Hanoi
Ho Chi Minh
Bali







Sometimes I do think that I am undeserving of God's love, because I haven't been exactly a good girl and yet He still showers me with so much love. I hope I will be determined enough to go church soon, but know I wouldn't. I think I just heard Satan whispered my name. Blah. I'm probably going to hell. 



2 comments :

  1. Any church in mind? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welllll... I have been church-hopping a lot last time. I guess I haven't found the right one yet till now. The fact I have been doing so, just made me not like church even more :-(

    ReplyDelete