Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OH WELL


I think about school more than CNY.
I can't be bothered, too lazy to even get moving. 
But, I guess I have to. One submission tmr.
Go go go.

One thing you should know about me: I think I get lazier as I age.
And that is bad. I might just be a Snorlax at the age of 40. Die.





 Words left unsaid.
Thoughts got loud.


Gonna drown myself with Barcelona's.
Ta.




So, does that mean everyone is gonna end up divorcing just because of the temptations that they have within and eventually succumbed to them? What is this, Johnny? I don't like how this sounded wise to me before. But the more I read, the more I got confused and bewildered y'know. I used to think it made a lot of sense and I quoted it a lot! And now.... hmm.

I'm sorry that I am questioning things randomly here. It's just my habit. I am a curious child. I even asked why did apple fall! Just that Newton asked it earlier. Pfft. So don't bother following my train of thoughts, you might get lost in it too. Nasty.



No comments :

Post a Comment