Friday, January 20, 2012

HOLAAAAAAAAA




WARNING: THIS IS GONNA BE A SUPER LONG ENTRY WITH PHOTOS BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF SHIT TO UPDATE AND SAY SINCE I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING FOR SUCH A LONG LONG TIME. SO PHOTOS WILL SPEAK FOR MY ABSENCE YEH.


So.... yes, what have I been up to exactly yeh? 


I have been working!!!!! YES. I did mention that I got booked for shows right? So yeah. Been spending quite a few days working. And, I sent my Macbook away for repair, and I realized I wasn't used to typing with any other laptop even if it's Macbook Pro (my mom's), so then I decided to not blog till I got my Macbaby back. I am just weird. I know. 

So lemme get you started with all the photos. I am too lazy to type whole wordy posts. 
Too nua. Maybe later. Hahaha.


LEONARD PARIS

 This job easy. It was for their opening at Scotts Square. Nothing memorable. 
So yeah, but I am really glad to be chosen to do this show. 
No casting some more eh! :')  Honoured.



P&G HAIR SHOW

This show was ongoing for 3 days. 
Day 0 - Preparation Day (dye hair etc) + Rehearsal 
Day 1 - Showcase Day
Day 2 - Seminar + Shoot

So... I was really exhausted when it ended.

DAY 0 - HAIR PREPARATION

 
This is my stylist, Satoshi! He is a super super sweet guy.
He is very sensitive to one's needs, caring, gentlemen and idk... how should I even put it, but he is just major Mr. Nice. Are all Japanese men like that? If yes, I wanna marry them. Hahaha.
So, basically I had my hair trimmed a lil'. 
Got my hair bleached TWICE, and then dyed it to the colour they want.
They called it Blaze. It is the new trendy colour that they want to introduce this year.
It consists of 3 colours mixed together. Like red, pink and purple. So yeah. Quite cool.

So..... that was how I looked like after they bleached my hair. At first, I was quite intrigued by it cause it's my FIRST time... but then later... I got annoyed. The more I looked at it, the more I think I looked like ah lian, and ... I got horrified by my own sight. 

And the best part was, I had to go back to school to do a retest that I missed quite some ago. So, it was really embarrassing to go back to school looking like that. I entered the school with my shades on (so that people wouldn't recognize me), and no doubt, everyone was staring at me. And yes, I was aware that my hair was glowing like a lightbulb under the sun. Hahaha. Oh well... 

And, 3 of my lecturers saw me. I swear they thought April Fool's prank came too soon.

So yeah, I got damn stressed about it after awhile.



Then, I went back to hair studio to resume the colouring etc. And voilaaaaaa.....

DAY 0 - REHEARSAL AT CAPELLA


The color can't be seen properly here cause it's indoor. 
But, when it's outdoor, it looks really really nice.



We were camwhoring for quite some time before the rehearsal started.
Because we got bored of waiting. Oh models...



And then, finally....

DAY 1 - SHOWCASE DAY


 CHECK OUT MY COOL EYEBROWS UH. 
Thank God those stuff could be removed quite easily.
Otherwise....



 Then, we got manicure session before the show. So pampered right? I know!!!! 
Actually, this is the very FIRST show that I don't have to apply my own nail polish leh.
I felt like a princess hahahaha.



 Our final look ;-)

 With one of the Japanese clients.

 Hi, can you beard me?

 So finally, end of DAY 1!!! Wooooootzzzzz.



DAY 2 - SEMINAR + SHOW AT CAPELLA (LAST DAY)

I washed my hair, and it faded a lil'.
So, it became like... pinkish.

 Chill. Lepak. Eat. Chill. Lepak. Eat. 

 
Preview from the shoot.



So yeah. Because of these jobs, I missed quite a few days of school. 
To be exact: 3 days. Last Thurs, this Tues and Wed.
But yeah, I am surviving. I can do this. Finally this week is over. 

Bring it on, next week!!!







2 comments :

  1. hey gorgeous, why do you love to go clubbing? =/ clubbing ain't that exactly nice of girls to do so...... pardon me if i offended you. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear,

    Nah, it's not offensive to ask such a question. Don't worry!!! :-) I think many people exaggerated how bad clubbing is. I think people have to go clubs with a right reason. I like clubbing because of the DJs! I like the music. I love to dance!!! I love to get together w friends and just dance! I don't drink, so that's okay.

    I think as long as you are clubbing with the right reason, clubbing is not bad at all ;-)

    ReplyDelete