Monday, January 23, 2012

LOST WERE NOT MADE TO FORGET



ZEN.

Leet, I know I have already thanked you, but I just thought I want to say it again.
Like you know, more sincerely? Not just for you, I guess this is for myself too.
I want to remember this.



Yes, the songs are on playlist to be put on replay already!
I will listen to them, so you can rest assured now. ☺
"Unto You" is playing now and it's really good. You friend's dad is brilliant. 

And, thank you, for taking the initiative to lead me back to Lord. But I have to warn you that I can be quite skeptical sometimes. You should know that I've tried going to many churches, and yet I haven't found one that I feel belonged or comfortable in. But, still, thank you so much for trying. ☺ ☺ ☺

And yes, thank God for putting you randomly in my life in the most unexpected means, time and day. Otherwise, things would have been different and wouldn't be how it is now.
So lastly thank you for being the fantastic friend you are since the very first day.



The night before the night he left for US

Bad bad flu.

 His failed attempt to powernap.

 His failed attempt to scare me.




He is now in US.

 He said this is an unglam shot of him. 
How is this unglam?! Ok, maybe a lil'?

So, guess what?
He had his revenge: he took an unglam shot of me too. 
Pettyboy91. Hahahaha.


Okay, wait, I think y'all must be confused right? For all that have mistaken Leet for the J that I've been mentioning in my blog, here is a lil' clarification:

He is not J

Hahaha. Yes, Leet's name has Jeremy in it too. But, he prefers me calling him, Leet. So, he's a L, not a J. So, yeah. Hope this clears up some air. ☺ And if you remember well enough, yes, he was also the one I went to USS with.

I haven't shown y'all any pictures of J. So he is a mystery haha.

And back to Leet. He is now in US, so that is why we've been Skyping. But then again even if he is not in US, he lives in Msia, so we'd still have to resort to Skyping in the end! Which means no difference actually!!!! Hahaha, just that we can't meet up that's all.


So here's something to take away today: He is not J 



He is a God-sent angel to be in my life.
A great friend.



No comments :

Post a Comment