Monday, January 23, 2012

HOW SO?



I got home like so damn freaking early from JB (cause there's nothing much to do this year). 
And, I've activated my full-on nua mode eversince. Just rolling around my bed. 
Oh god, why am I so lazy. 

Anyway, I'm really in love with Instagram now. 



Black on first day of CNY. So unlike me, I know.
I'm beginning to have more black outfits in my wardrobe this year. 
And I'm wondering why. Haha.



My mother is so in the mood. She wore a cheongsam. 
I am still sour and bitter about my ASOS and RunwayBandit packages.



This is Jayden, my nephew. Cute or what? Kekeke. 
Yknow what? I actually think guys with small eyes are cute. HAHA.





What else can I do besides showing love to my new Instagram eh? Kekeke. 





Okay, that's all to the boring update I have for the first day of CNY. 
Gonna nua some more. And, can't wait for J to be back and see him tmr.





6 comments :

  1. gorgeous, you have been staying in sg for how long till now? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi! This will be the 8th year. :>

      Are you the same anon that have been commenting on my blog?

      Delete
  2. oooo~ hahah yea! im a fan of urs! :-P

    but i see some anon(s) lyk, eg. asking about the j... that isn't me. hmmmm so maybe you get confused hahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fan of mine? Awww. How sweet of you! Hehe.

      Oh, so those aren't from you? Okay then. No worries. I was just asking! Haha.

      Hope your holiday's well-spent! Have a nice day in school tmr if you're still schooling! :>

      Delete
  3. :-P

    hehhhhhh? doesn't blogger display the IP address of each comment? like this & that comment are from this & that computer / macbook / laptop / mobile? D-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehhh.... not that I'm aware of. Even if that function exists, I believe I wouldn't know how to utilize it. Hahaha. :>

      gd9

      Delete