Sunday, January 08, 2012

MORE THAN BLACK



The photo above is probably the last photo I have of my previous hair colour. That's because I dyed my hair that day when I got home, on impulse. Yes. I didn't even think twice or consult my agency. Haha. I just did it. I'm sorry that I'm quite impulsive, random and spontaneous by nature. Hahaha, but I guess that's what makes life interesting isn't it?

So... I've always wanted to dye my hair black. Like jetblack. But then again, Idk if it will suit me. So, I didn't really dare to do it. Thus, I settled with the colour "Natural Dark Brown". So that my hair would be dark but not sooooo dark. Like acceptable dark. If I like it, then I will dye it black some other time.

And when it's done, my mom got a bad shock! So do I. Cause my hair turned out to be daaaaaaaaamn BLACK!!! It's not even dark brown, but black. The dye totally just trolled me cause how can black be "natural dark brown"?! :O

So tell me, what's worse than jetblack?

Because of the lighting, you probably can't see how bad it was. But, I looked really gothic then. Like super. So I just kept trying to wash my hair over and over again, hoping that the colour will fade out a lil' and soon becomes the colour that it is supposed to be: natural dark brown. 

It is not too bad under the sun though. But indoor, I look like a freaking goth, I swear. It's worse than my secondary school days. Oh well. But I think it is slightly better now after all the washing etc. 

My agents/bookers saw my hair today, they didn't say much. In fact, they prefer this colour. So yes, SCORE!!!! KEKEKEKE. And, I MIGHT BE GOING TO SHANGHAI SOON! For about 7 weeks? Yeah, for modeling! I am kinda excited, but at the same time, apprehensive because of all the nasty things I've heard about China models. *fingers-crossed* 





We're living in such a cruel world.





No comments :

Post a Comment