Friday, January 06, 2012

TRIPLE DATE



What: A girlfriend date that evolves into a triple date
Where: 18 Chef/ one-north @circle line (the place was so ulu) 
Who: Azima, Nizam, Sanjay, Suyi, Faizal, Durrah and I (clockwise)
When: Wednesday 4th January 2012



All three lovely girlfriends of mine are now happily swooned by their other half. I felt so awkwardly extra sitting there with no boyfriend. Oh well. But then, I realize that I do love watching them like that. All looking so happy with someone they are fond of. 

And, I am actually glad that the guys are able to see what I see, appreciate what I love the most about the girls, and love them for who they are: minah, autistic, and bimbo. Haha. To be honest, among the three of them, I worry for Durrah the most. She used to have... wait, I think she still has it ---commitment issues. But, at least she is dating now! I am so happy for her that she is opening up to someone. And maybe will take it to the next level soon? Hehehe. I am talking like a proud mother now.

Despite sitting there like a dumb fool throughout the dinner, I didn't regret going. I could have left, but I didn't. Because I sat there, imagining things that could happen 10 years from now. All of us, present at a dining table having a meal together again. The only difference? We are all married with kids. Awwwwww. I can't wait!!! Hahahaha. 

How wonderful will that be? 

It is weird how I can't wait to get married, but I am not even attached yet. The irony.



SHOW YOURSELF YO.

4 comments :

  1. Honey, I ended things long ago with Adzreen. Maybe... last year March? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...... Sry gorgeous. Your soulmate will reach you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be sorry! It's all for the better ;-)
    Thank you yeh, hehe.

    ReplyDelete