Sunday, January 08, 2012

I Think It’s Time For Me To Start Having Crushes On Other People




Article by Will Sloan

It's so so good. Definitely worth you taking a few minutes off just to read. Please do read when you've got time. I love the article, and you should too. Haha.

Will is so clever with his words because he managed to spell out whatever we haven't been able to say clearly during a break up. Tongues tied, sweaty palms, millions of things running through head; we never seem to able to string words properly together to make the breakups more manageable for both parties, but he did so well in this article.

He made breakup sound so simple, and I think it should probably be this easy isn't it? A simple breakup, save so much trouble and heartache. If only things can be this simple and easy. No, don't worry. It's not that I am not experiencing any breakup or anything. I am just saying and relating this to my past experiences or even seeing anyone else. I've been there for my friends' breakup and I don't like what I see. There's so much pain. I mean, if, if... it's really this easy. Wouldn't it be better?





Don't we all wish breakups can be this easy eh? Hahaha. We could probably send this template to the partner when we want to end things and wish that he/she would understand haha. But, nah, that would cruel as well.



No comments :

Post a Comment